CelebrityGuardianAngelforHomeless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CelebrityGuardianAngelforHomeless

The Wealthy helping the needy..Please Help!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Family and I..(Our Story)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sacredheart
Admin
Sacredheart

My Family and I..(Our Story) Empty
PostSubject: My Family and I..(Our Story)   My Family and I..(Our Story) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 11:32 am

My Family and I..(Our Story) PANELONE2My Family and I..(Our Story) PANELTWO2My Family and I..(Our Story) PANELTHREE2My Family and I..(Our Story) PANEL4
Back to top Go down
https://celebrityforhomeless.board-directory.net
bobzilla

PostSubject: Re: My Family and I..(Our Story)   My Family and I..(Our Story) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:28 pm

I became a friend of Norm thru the internet and shortly found out how nice of a person he is, and quite talented in webdesign and graphics. He is a gentle man with a compassion for friends and family. I can only hope that someone with the assets can help Norm and his family at their time in need! Please spread the word about Norm.

Robert Moore
a friend
Back to top Go down
Soup

PostSubject: Re: My Family and I..(Our Story)   My Family and I..(Our Story) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 9:21 pm

Norm is one of the kindest...friendliest...giving persons I've ever met. He's made many friends since I've known him simply through his friendly manner and selfless giving of his artistic talents. Norm I'm certainly not a celebrity now do I have $115,000
but I've sent $100 in the hopes that it will help you in some small way.
I pray for you and wish you and your family the best.

Your Friend,

Soup
Back to top Go down
Frag

PostSubject: Re: My Family and I..(Our Story)   My Family and I..(Our Story) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:15 am

Norm I miss you man. Wish I had seen this sooner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Family and I..(Our Story)   My Family and I..(Our Story) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Family and I..(Our Story)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CelebrityGuardianAngelforHomeless :: MY FAMILY AND I (Our Story)-
Jump to: